- Install the machine where it will be unaffected by water, air pressure, temperature, humidity, dust, salt, ions and other environmental factors.
- Pay special attention to external hazards such as slope, vibration and shock.
- Do not install the machine in a chemical-storage area or anywhere near gas emissions.
- Install the machine in a well-ventilated location.
- Take special care regarding power frequency, voltage and allowable current (or power consumption).
Before using this machine¶
- Make sure each component is correctly connected and fixed.
- Ensure your computer’s Device Manager correctly recognizes the machine.
- Do not lift or move the machine by its scanning arm.
When using this machine¶
- Do not apply shocks or vibration to the machine when scanning.
- Do not turn off the power while using the machine.
- Do not block the vent while the machine is in use.
- If you see smoke or detect a strange odor, immediately turn off the power switch, disconnect the power cord and contact the manufacturer.
- Remove the power cord from the machine when not in use for an extended time.
- All repairs should be performed by the manufacturer or a Artec-approved repair center. Do not disassemble or reassemble the machine; doing so will void the warranty.
- Do not modify the machine for any reason. Unapproved modifications will void the warranty.
- If the machine has gone unused for a long period, check for proper installation and calibration.
- Make sure the scan data is correct.
- Clean the machine periodically with a dry cloth and ensure no water or moisture enters it.
- Do not use corrosive detergents or antiseptic solutions when cleaning the machine.
- Always turn off the power when checking inside the machine.
- Do not use spray any material toward the machine.
- Do not touch the mirror inside the machine.
Wipe the surface lightly with a dry cloth while taking care to prevent water and other liquids or foreign materials from contaminating the machine.
Keep the machine in a safe place to avoid damage due to carelessness.
- Temperature range: 22℃ to 28℃
- Relative humidity: 20% to 75%
- Environmental conditions for transport and storage
- Temperature range: –5℃ to 45℃
- Relative humidity: 20% to 80%
- Attitude: 0 ft to 6,562 ft (2,000 m) above sea level
- Overvoltage category land pollution Degree 2
- For indoor use only